To reserve a mediation session, please select from any of the available dates below. A quick ONLINE APPOINTMENT REQUEST will collect contact details and case information. Once submitted, we will be in touch as quickly as possible.
Below please see my engagement letter. If you have any questions regarding this engagement or my services in general, please do not hesitate to contact me or my case manager, Jessica Morgan, by email or call my office at 415.965.6488.
Thank you for trusting me to help resolve your dispute. I look forward to working with you and your clients/representatives.
Mediation and Case Resolution Services:
Successfully mediating to resolution catastrophic and non-catastrophic Personal Injury, Product Liability Medical Malpractice cases, as well as Employment, Real Estate and Construction disputes. Also, Collection, Loan Modification/Wrongful Foreclosure, Business and commercial cases, neighbor disputes involving nuisance, easements, quiet enjoyment as well as Consumer Law, Lemon Law, and Probate cases. Particular success in resolving cases with plaintiff in pro per. Commended for grasping the issues, patience and persistence.
- Mediation Office of Kevin C. Coleman 2006 – Present
- Judge Pro Tem, Settlement Conferences Marin County Superior Court 1996 – Present
- Mediation Coach and Trainer: Rosenberg Mediation Training September 2012; Boalt Hall School of Law – Mediation and Negotiation Courses, April 2010; Northern California Mediation Center March, 2010; Stanford Law School – Mediation Course, March 2009
- Brent Coon & Associates, San Francisco Office Managing Attorney 2004 – 2006
- Law Office of Kevin C. Coleman, San Rafael, CA, 1994 – 2004
- Halley, Cornell & Lynch, San Francisco, CA 1991 – 1994
- Brayton & Associates, Novato, CA 1989 – 1991
Court & Bar Qualified Panels
- San Francisco Superior Court Settlement Conference Officer
- Bar Association of San Francisco Mediation Services
- Bar Association of San Francisco Conflict Intervention Service
- Marin County Bar Association Panel
- Marin County Judge Pro Tem Settlement Conference Panelist
- Marin County Superior court Discovery Facilitator
- Marin County Superior Court Modest Means Panel
- Alameda County Superior Court
- Contra Costa Superior Court
- Court of Appeals, First and Third Appellate Districts
- FINRA Public Arbitrator Chairperson
Mediation Training & Education
Kevin regularly attends continued education relating to alternative dispute resolution.
ADVANCED MEDIATION TRAINING
- Court of Appeals Third Appellate District, Advanced Communication for Mediators
- Court of Appeals, Third Appellate District, Appellate Mediation Training
- Rosenberg Advanced Mediation Training
- Rosenberg Mediation Training
- May 1987 Santa Clara University, Juris Doctorate
- May 1982 University of San Diego, Bachelor of Business Administration
- July 1981 Oxford University, Worcester College, Oxford, England Summer Session
Kevin has settled a wide variety of cases. He is requested by both sides, insurance defense attorneys and plaintiff attorneys to mediate their personal injury and and product liability cases. Kevin’s mediation practice includes most civil litigation fields, including employment law, real estate, including landlord-tenant and construction, neighbor disputes such as easements, boundaries and noise disputes, business disputes, collection, lemon law and loan modification/wrongful foreclosure. Kevin gets special satisfaction helping families in estate disputes resolve their differences.